so, tv these days. its really not what it used to be. the media is becoming increasingly poisonous, year by year.
hennyways, i stumbled upon Sesame Street the other day (dont judge me!). I was curious to see what, if anything, had changed. to my surprise many of the old classic charaters (e.g. cookie monster, oscar the grouch, and the big hairy elephant guy that was bigbird's friend) were replace with new characters! bleh! not to mention bert and ernie are clay-mation now! oh the humanity!
i then began to reminisce, recalling some of the vintage tunes and vids from when i was a youngster. I actually remembered the songs and lyrics which lead my to search youtube.
here are some samplers of some of those classics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I AM A CEREAL GIRL!!!!
i miss sesame street SO much!
i miss you more though.
His name is Snuffleupagus
hahaha. thanks steve. i knew his name but i didnt know how to spell it!thats something sesame street failed to teach me. i had a friend in middle/high school that looked like snuffleupagus cause he had really long eyelashes.
Post a Comment