Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sea glass




I am sea glass.
Tumbled and thrown.
Extremes.
Sands smooth rough edges.
Anew.
The sea holds mystery and danger. Something beautiful.




Elation:
I am so happy! At this very moment nothing particularly is happening. My days are not filled with any special adventure or excitement, but I am not bored. I am joyfully preparing.

Reflecting: A mountain and redwoods, love, service and self.
I am so purely and truly happy. I feel that I am progressing, shedding layers of self.

I have never before experienced this kind of change, a change so noticeable and perceivable and true. It is very exciting, stunningly so.

Somehow I have always associated Northern California with a higher nature, a high standard in many ways. A refuge. And now I call it "home".

Bosch was different this year. In so many ways. It always is. I discovered so much in those two weeks about myself, life, and truth. And for the first time, I was truly able to bring that indescribably feeling down the mountain with me. Bosch and that feeling and His love reside in my heart permanently. And for the first time I feel that the person I was on the mountain is the person I am right now and the person I will be in a few months.

Layers that covered me, veils, have been removed more rapidly though my experiences (in the past couple year in particular), relationships, and most of all service. Now, what is important is so clear to me. Almost a clairvoyance. And I am so excited and overjoyed to think that I will continue to shed these layers, coming ever closer to my true self, which, ironically enough, is self-less.





1 comment:

mona said...

i love everything about this post. thank you for sharing.

:)