Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On The Physics and Spirit of Waves



Late-night Thoughts:

I am made of waves. Rays. Light.
This body is molecules attracted. Unity keeps this body together.

Emotion comes in waves. Waves lap. Waves breathe in and out again. Eroding. Bettering. Perfecting. Smoothing.


These thoughts come in waves. Progress. Build on each other.
Until all these waves become one understanding. We attain the ocean. And we dive in.
And we are gone. Gone on.


These sounds are waves. Vibrations.
They penetrate though everything material. Transcend and ascend.
I am affected throughout.

These words are waves.
Feelings to thoughts, thoughts to words or deeds or type.
Traveling in waves. They reach you. We all try to decipher the waves. Uncode.
Close your eyes. Breathe deep and slow. Listen without ears. Meditate.

This love is a wave. Powerful. All-encompassing.
This love wasn’t always mine. It was poured into my cup.
So I’m “moving waters shore to shore”*.
This flow. Circulation. Our waves. Our purpose.


* bon iver song “ flumes”

No comments: