Thursday, October 23, 2008

fate and chemistry

Dearest General Chemsitry,

Do I love you because I understand you, or do I understand you because I love you? I just feel so attracted to you. You have always been a source of comfort and a buffer to my GPA. Thank you. I have enjoyed every moment we have shared together. We experimented and I loved watching your reactions. Our love is spontaneous and colorful and hot (exothermic). But as I move on to OChem next quarter, our time together must come to a close. I will remember the good times/exam scores, and the memory of you will make me strong. You inspire my and lift me up, encouraging to love and learn. There will always be special place for you in my heart.

Yours Truly,
Lily

P.S. The Periodic Table of Elements is one of the most incredible things ever! You are incredible.



Readers, if you love Chemistry and the British and want to learn and have a chuckle/ if you are a dork (as am I), visit/bookmark this website:

There's a video fro every element! YIPEEEEEE!

Here's a taste:
The Fe video

Isn't that guy funny! Did you catch the funny noise that toy made when he grabbed it to demonstrate the unusual structure of the iron tetracarbonyl molecule. HAHA! I love Iron!

3 comments:

Pedram Arani said...

Yay for Mills writing again :).

BeloitInAction said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeloitInAction said...

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYW50F42ss8
the elements - by tom lehrer



<3